Free Independent Advice

Need Help?

Get in touch with ICAN for help with:


When circumstances change, sensible and manageable loans can become worrying debts. Through our partnership with TASC, we offer qualified and FCA registered advice, to help you manage and minimise any debts, and to help put your mind at rest.


If you are having difficulties at work, through grievance or disciplinary, or if you have been made redundant or need other support and advice for a work issue, our experienced Employment Law Adviser can help you understand your rights and help you fight your case.


Whether you are disabled, elderly or unemployed, or a working family, whatever your circumstances, there are many benefits that you may be eligible for, and each one may require a different form. Our skilled and experienced Benefits Advisers can discuss your own personal situation and help you through the maze.


If you want to brush up computer skills, or get on line for the first time, or need help accessing online only welfare benefits applications or Blue Badge application, our Learn My Way centre is here to support you. Call to discuss our range of courses and one to one support.


01695 726269

9am to 4pm - Monday to Friday


If you are on low income from self-employment, whether you are self employed or a small business owner, you may be eligible for benefits while you build your business back up Our Advisers can help with claiming benefits while running a business, and can talk through your options during these difficult times

© Copyright 2020 SWLICAN - South West Lancashire Independent Network Advice Network

Created By Blowfish Technology